Nose Surgery in Chennai
The nose is located at the centre of the face and plays an important role in overall beauty and gives the person an attractive appearance. A straight and symmetrical nose provides a charismatic look whereas a bent and deformed nose spoils it. Desire Aesthetics provides top-notch nose surgery in Chennai.
What will you achieve by Nose Surgery?
- Augmenting the nasal bridge (dorsal hump)
- Osteotomies is the reduction of the width of the nose
- Septum repositioning is done for deviated septum and associated breathing difficulties.
- Tip Surgery is performed to correct buboes, wide tip, and nasal flaring.
- Correction of post-traumatic deformities (nasal injury) and internal valve collapse
Benefits of Rhinoplasty surgery
- This surgery aims at streamlining the facial harmony by improving the proportions of the nose but also builds self-confidence.
- It corrects sinusitis, headaches, snoring problem, deviated septum, and regular nasal congestion.
- Revision rhinoplasty gives the required adjustments that are not done in the first rhinoplasty surgery.
- It improves the breathing in people suffering from birth defects.
- Repairing the broken nose
- Reduction in the nasal tip and bridge
Who is the ideal candidate for Rhinoplasty?
- Not happy with shape, size, appearance and angle of the nose
- Crooked nose pr badly shaped or misaligned
- Correcting the nasal hump, a drooping or elevated nasal tip
- Suffer from breathing and congenital birth defects
- To improve the nasal shape
- Have realistic expectation with the surgery
- No to be suffering from body dysmorphia
Under the active guidance of renowned plastic & cosmetic and reconstruction surgery specialist in Chennai, Dr. A. Sivakumar, there is a team of Nose Surgery specialists and trained medical support staff who provide impeccable medical care cost-effective way. Here, nose surgery cost in Chennai varies widely depending upon the standard of treatment and patient condition and needs. Know more about the best nose surgery in Chennai.