Anti-Wrinkle Injection (onabotulinumtoxinA)
The Anti-Wrinkle Injection is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabella lines) in people 18 – 65 years of age for a short period of time.
- Anti Wrinkle Injection will relax certain muscles in the face that cause wrinkles
- They can be used on frowns, crow’s feet and forehead lines
- They can also relax certain muscles to create an eyebrow lift reduces a gummy smile and to stop the downward pull of muscles on the mouth and neck
- They work after 7-14 days and last up till 3-4 months
- Anti-Wrinkle Injection can be used in conjunction with dermal fillers to help treat both static and dynamic wrinkles